Re:gal-0.24 can't be compiled with libglib

Thank you very much, Ray.

In fact, I installed both glib1.2 and glib2.0 because libsoup-dev (0.7.11) from sid needs glib2.0. I noticed that both have same problems. So I grabbed the source and rebuild the glib1.2 and installed. Then gal is comiled successfully.

But I still have problem to run evolution and got same error once I start evolution. When I use run "gdb evolution", it stops at "0x400cbbb4 in g_hash_table_lookup () from /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0". Do you have any idea about this? Thank you very much.

Have a nice weekend!
Emily