Re: edit window copy/paste pain

<quote who="LaMont Jones">

> (To see the difference, fire up an X term, left-button select some text,
> and then push middle-button: presto, the text you selected appears as
> input.  Now do the same thing in the galeon URL box, or the xchat dialog
> box, or...)

Sorry, but you'll want to finish off that "or" for this report to be useful.
It works just about everywhere else, indicating that these are simple bugs,
not major interface changes. I'm fairly sure they're well-known, too.

It's not as scary as it seems.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.