Re: annoying changes in gnome-terminal

Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> writes:

>> Yes I've seen that. I hate AA fonts in gnome-terminal then now if you need
>> GL to display a terminal prompt...

I agree with Christian. I don't think God intended AA fonts to be used
in a terminal window :) But hey, God respects everybody's preferences
;-)

> Use a bitmap font, and you won't get anti-aliased terminal fonts. I do it
> all the time (using SGI screen font, which rocks).

I use the Terminus font (from the package xfonts-terminus) and am very
happy with it, but I wouldn't mind giving this SGI screen font a
try. Where can I get it?

Cheers,

Eloy.-