Re: Linux Browsers

El mar, 06-05-2003 a las 15:59, tom escribió:
> Is there a browser in Linux that works better
> with (I assume the issue is) .ASP?

Depending on your needs and your philosophy, you can still install
IExplorer from windows on GNU/Linux. Again, _depending_ on your needs, I
don't want to promote use of IExplorer, however I just inform you that
it can be done. You can either install it using Wine (you'll have to
check the docs), or using CrossOver's Office product (you have to pay).

I personally use IExplorer for my home banking needs.

Hope it helps,

Carlos