Re: gnome-pilot status for gnome2

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 10:49:57PM -0600, Jack Moffitt <jack@xiph.org> wrote:
> What is the status of the palm/etc integration tools for gnome2?  I've
> searched the archives and seen "this is being worked on" from back in
> January, but haven't heard anything since.  A brief glance at
> ftp.gnome.org shows some 2.0 sources for gnome-pilot, so I was curious
> what the status is of getting them into Debian.

The 2.0 stuff is about at the point where I'm willing to upload it, and
I plan to do so in the very near future -- just have one more packaging
bug to work out.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

The knowledge that makes us cherish innocence makes innocence unattainable.
- Irving Howe