Re: Default icons for nautilus under sid && font trouble under ggv

Hello Thomas:

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 17:24, Thomas E Jenkins wrote:
> I had to change the gconf key:
>
> desktop->gnome->interface->icon_theme = Default
>
> For it to work.  It was set to my GTK theme, which I guess would of
> worked had my GTK theme provided icons.

Thanks a lot.  This did the trick for me.  I had to add the key by hand,
though, but it worked.  I suppose the fact that the key was not there is
related to the fact that my theme manager capplet is dying on startup,
but that seems to be unrelated.

Cheers,

M. S.
Martin Soto

AG Software Engineering
Universitaet Kaiserslautern              Tel:  +49 (631) 205-3449
Kaiserslautern, Germany         E-mail: soto@informatik.uni-kl.de