Re: How to fix a crashing Nautilus

Ryan,

It's the darn Nvidia closed-source driver. I just switched to the nv
driver included in XFree86 and haven't seen the performance problem in a
while. That explains why only you and I were seeing the problem.

If you downgrade to the version of the Nvidia closed-source driver that
Christian mentioned I am sure the problem will go away.

All of this because of that stupid driver. Damn it! I think I'll only
use that driver when I want to run 3D games.

Eloy.-