Re: "History" menu in sawfish/gnome2?

Adam Kessel <adam@bostoncoop.net> writes:

[...]

> Can someone suggest what's going on here? I believe I'm just using
> default settings for the packages involved.

I've found why I've this menu entry. Sawfish has kept in
~/.sawfish/custom this option since I use sawfish and if you don't
disable this option in the sawfish configurator, this option is always
here.
You can enable this feature with (require 'sawfish.wm.ext.window-history)
in your ~/.sawfish/rc then logout/login and go in miscaleneous and you
have an history tab, select the two first options, close the
configurator. Remove the previous option in your ~/.sawfish/rc
logout/login, the history menu is still here.

Christian