Re: Nautilus crash after upgrade.

Sean Harshbarger wrote:

Well after a few upgrades and such still have the nautilus problem. I am
not sure as to what the issue is. Anyone else know? I was told by
Walters that it possiblly was Fam but those where re compiled last week
and didnt seem to solve the issue.

Yeah, I still have problems as well. Just did an upgrade then. It seems that after I upgraded g++, which caused both g++-3.2 and libstdc++5-dev to be installed, Nautilus wasn't crashing when I opened a folder, but is still crashing when I drag icons around. 8(

/mike

--
Mike Gratton <jabber:mjg@jabber.vee.net> <http://web.vee.net/>