Mozilla & xft

Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	Just wondering if anyone has been able to get the mozilla-xft
	package working on their system.

	I've installed it and had a play, but for the life of me I get
	nothing but extremely small fonts for both webpages, and mozilla
	itself.

	Does one have to modify configuration files, or do some special
	commands to enable xft2 AA fonts, etc, in Mozilla ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: