Re: Nautilus weirdness in sid

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> <quote who="Christian von Kietzell">
>
> > This file is about 4 GB large. 'file stream.yuv' reports 'data' as file
> > type. Everytime I single-click on the icon of the file it just disappears
> > (the icon). Reloading the folder view (ctrl+r) makes it appear again (so
> > does reopening the folder, of course).
>
> Look in GNOME bugzilla for this one - pretty sure it's resolved in 2.1.x (so
> you will need to add the RESOLVED/CLOSED status flags to your search).

Ahr, now I know why I clearly remember this one... The fix (to fam) is in
the nautilus-list archives (I had responded to it back then).

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2002-October/msg00184.html

Might want to send this along to the fam maintainer.

- Jeff

--
  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien