Nautilus weirdness in sid

Hi,

seems nautilus has got some problems either with very large files or
with certain file types. I created a file called stream.yuv from some
other video file using 'mplayer -noframedrop -nosound -vo yuv4mpeg
<filename>'. This file is about 4 GB large. 'file stream.yuv' reports
'data' as file type. Everytime I single-click on the icon of the file it
just disappears (the icon). Reloading the folder view (ctrl+r) makes it
appear again (so does reopening the folder, of course).
I haven't noticed any other weird things like nautilus eating up lots of
CPU or memory so I suspect nautilus can't handle 'data'.

  Chris