Re: Changing GTK2 shortcuts...

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 18:16, Mpiktas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are we talking about key shortcuts here? Like ctrl+K fires up some app, that
> sort of thing? Cause I would like to know how to do it or is it at all
> possible. gnome-keybinding-properties only lets you change some predefined
> shortcuts, there is no obvious way to add any shortcut.
>
> Mpiktas

It's possible. But there is no GUI for it as far as I know (apart from
gconf-editor).

The interesting keys are
/apps/metacity/global_keybindings/run_command_1 (number goes up to 12)
/apps/metacity/keybinding_commands/command_1 (goes up to 12 too)

The keybinding defined in run_command_1 will execute the command in
command_1.

Cheers
Jens