Re: Changing GTK2 shortcuts...

Hi,

You need to set the gconf entry : desktop / gnome / interface /
can_change_accels . Set the command in ~/.gtkrc-2.0 has no effect.

And not all programs do accept this. Gimp 1.3 should, but others might
not. ROX-Filer, for example, needs to be told users can change accels.

Are we talking about key shortcuts here? Like ctrl+K fires up some app, that sort of thing? Cause I would like to know how to do it or is it at all possible. gnome-keybinding-properties only lets you change some predefined shortcuts, there is no obvious way to add any shortcut.

Mpiktas