Re: GNOME 2.4, sid, PPC/x86

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 03:54:36PM -0500, Joe Drew wrote:
> Don't count on 2.4 getting in.
>
> Er, actually, do we have any plan to stop 2.4 from getting into testing
> piecemeal, like 2.2 did? It could be fairly ugly if sarge releases
> without a complete version of either release.

What do you mean with "don't count"? It's not in such a bad shape, is
it? The libs are ready to go in 1 or two days, and of the rest of the
stuff, nothing is buggy and we're probably only missing -panel and
-applets on two arches which I'm confident will build ok just with a
simple rebuild.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/