Re: force gnome-search-tool to use locate

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 15:41, Mpiktas wrote:
> I filed 2 more usability bugs against gnome-utils (gnome-search-tool is in
> package gnome-utils):

> Seems that gnome-search-tool is not such usable:) And since there are no bugs
> filed against it seems that everybody is happy with command line find and
> locate:)

If someone could go through the gnome-utils bug list to search for
obvious upstream bugs, file them upstream at bugzilla.gnome.org, and
mark them as forwarded in the BTS, I'd really appreciate it. While the
GNOME maintainers aren't always quick on the ball fixing bugs (or even
responding to them), they are definitely going unfixed languishing in
the Debian BTS.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

My weblog doesn't detail my personal life: http://me.woot.net