Re: Fail to install gnome-utils

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Wang WenRui">

 I failed to install gnome-utils on sid. Apt said that it has a file
 in the 'gucharmap' also. The output of apt is below. Thanks in advance.

gnome-utils hasn't been updated to its 2.4 series release yet - Joe?

This is a bug in gucharmap, plain and simple. It needs to Replace: gnome-utils << 2.4.0.

gnome-utils 2.4 will be updated once I get to test whether it builds, which it didn't as of last week. Bugs were filed and apparently it is fixed, but as you can tell by the time of this email I have been very busy recently.