Re: Galeon is not working properly

<quote who="christophe barbe">

> On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 01:45:26PM -0800, Chris Eisley wrote:
> > I tried removing .galeon as well--didn't help.  I haven't tried removing
> > the gconf settings, though.  I'm not sure what's the best way to purge
> > gconf of a given apps settings.
>
> I did it with gconf-editor by removing every keys one by one (apparently
> there is no way to delete a folder).

$ gconftool-2 --help | grep recursive
  --recursive-unset                            Recursively unset all keys at
                                               under a dir, recursively.

:-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2003: New York, USA          http://www.nylxs.com/events/gnome/

       "Having strings in a language seems to be a case of premature
                        optimization." - Paul Graham