Re: Galeon is not working properly

I got hit by this bug some time ago (at the same time of the
mozilla-galeon-epiphany powerpc bug) and got ride of it by removing the
.galeon directory (after backuping bookmarks.xbel) (I also removed
galeon from gconf but I believe it was not the problem).

Perhaps someone with the bug can try to identify the problem.

Christophe