Re: Meltdown after upgrade to gnome 2.4

Hello again,

Someone on debian-user was smart enough to ask somebody on IRC for help
regarding this issue.  Since someone on this list asked me to spread the
word if I find a fix:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=debian-user&m=106662905107241&w=2

It worked, and I'm coming to you live from a working gnome 2.4 desktop.

--
Chris Eisley <chris@cepheus.net>