gnome-core should depend on fam

Hi,

I think, that gnome-core should depend on fam, because lots of people are
installing gnome-core, not gnome and in some "how to
install gnome 2.x in debian" instructions gnome-core package is mentioned
(see for example http://www.debianplanet.org/node.php?id=992)

Btw, lots of people, using Gnome know nothing about FAM, but FAM is
really one of core gnome components (for example nautilus or gnome-panel
don't work as user expect if fam isn't installed). Maybe nautilus and
gnome-panel should depend on fam too ?

--
Jabber ID: mantas@akl.lt		ICQ: mantiena <44451746>