Re: vera font curiosity

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 01:47:55PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Pull down the Debian freetype package, then check it against the GARNOME
> freetype garball (bootstrap/freetype). There are probably version and/or
> patch differences.

At first I thought you might have included some patches into garnome, but after
not finding them there I discovered that sid's freetype has quite a few
patches. I eventually just put the garnome libfreetype.so into my
ld.so.preload. Nothing has exploded yet.

> Also, make sure your GNOME font settings are the same (full hinting, no
> hinting, etc), but I'm assuming you've done that already. ;-)

Yup, was the same exact user environment and I had made sure the garnome
fontconfig config was the same as the system's.

Ryan