planning for GNOPPIX 0.6

Hi,

  first of all I want to say thank you to all the maintainers of
Debian/GNOME packages. You really make my desktop what it is.

  I am the maintainer of the GNOPPIX project (which is a linux live cd
based upon Debian/GNU Linux 3.0). We made a release last weekend and we
would be happy if it was possible to have a GNOME 2.4 backport for Woody
within 2 weeks.

  I think that it's important to have 2.4 packages for sid first, so
please upload 2.4 packages into experimental. Please don't misunderstand
me, if somebody doesn't have time for this, then please contact me and
tell me how I can help you.

  GNOME 2.4 is really being waited for by lots of people and I think
that a GNOPPIX disk is a great way to demonstarte GNOME 2.4.

Regards,
  Sven

PS: so if there is a way for me and the GNOPPIX team to help you getting
the packages done, then we're available to support you.

--
Sven Herzberg <herzi@gnome-de.org> · Jabber: herzi@jabber.org
GNOME Germany                      · http://www.gnome-de.org/