[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Today's the day...

Ok, #commits is full of 2.4.0 release logs... congrats to the @gnome.org
folks reading this :)

Now, in the last thread regarding what to do with the Sarge transition,
apparently we decided to wait till 2.2 gets in testing entirely before
moving to GNOME 2.4.

With everything being stalled quite nastily due to glibc, is it worth
waiting more? Shouldn't we try to stabilize 2.4.0 now and start gaining
some time ahead of the (suposedly) upcoming Sarge freeze?

OTOH, I don't know if 2.4 needs X 4.3. If it's only control-center that
needs it, we can probably recompile it when it's available.

Jordi Mallach Pérez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/

Attachment: pgpk8wcn6rNdb.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: