Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: galeon (not) in Debian stable

<quote who="Crispin Flowerday">

> > What gnome and red hat have of have not included really shouldn't impact
> > on whether galeon is in debian. If you want to play that game it is also
> > worth pointing out that ximian use gnome over epiphany.
>                                      ^^^^^^
>
> I mean't galeon, but you all knew that :)

(Though that is more an issue of release schedules than anything else,
remember that until Sept 10th, Epiphany is not 'stable' - how could Ximian
include Epiphany in XD2 if it wasn't at all ready? They're keen to stick
with the GNOME release set though, so don't be surprised if they shift to
Epiphany in the future.)

- Jeff

    "Gah. Out of coffee. Shall think whilst auto-caffeinating." - Telsa
                                   Gwynne