Re: reassign general

Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> No, bsdgames only use Debian menu entries in the panel menu then these
> menu entries doesn't use gnome-terminal but x-terminal-emulator,

I installed menu 2.1.8-2, gnome-panel 2.2.2-1 and bsdgames 2.14-5
from testing.
/var/lib/gnome/Debian/Games/Adventure/Adventure.desktop contains:

| [Desktop Entry]
| Name=Adventure
| Comment=
| Exec=/usr/games/adventure
| Terminal=true
| Type=Application

Note that this does not name any specific terminal.

> also /desktop/gnome/applications/terminal/exec use by default
> x-terminal-emulator this is exactly how sawfish menu are working.

Where is x-terminal-emulator set as a GConf default?  When I look
in /etc/gconf/schemas/desktop_gnome_applications_terminal.schemas
of libgnome2-common 2.2.1-2 (testing) and 2.2.2-1 (unstable), I
see only <default>gnome-terminal</default> and nothing about
x-terminal-emulator.