reassign general

reassign 199197 general
thanks

I do not know what package this bug belongs to. I know only that it's
not bsdgames, which does not contain the string "gnome-terminal" in it.
I suspect that it's a screwup in gnome-terminal, the user's window
manager (sawfish?) or some other part of gnome, but I do not use gnome.

If someone who does would like to track down why a menu for a text
program is being run in gnome-terminal, when gnome-terminal is not
installed, instead of using x-terminal-emulator in accordance with
policy, I'm sure the submitter of this bug report would appreciate
it.

Apparently, the gnome-terminal maintainer does not care enough about our
users to track down a bug at least periphilly related to his package,
even though he's undoutably the most likely person to be able to track
it down. A pity.

--
see shy jo