gconf2 on server

Hi

I have /home mounted on nfs, and because of locking done by gconf2 in home diectory it is impossible to start gnome sessions of the same user more then on one host.

AFAI understood, it is recommended to start gconf2 on server as a network service. Clients should be configured in the way, that they will use remote service of gconf2 on the server.

It is more or less clear how to start gconf2 on server (via inetd or /etc/init.d), but strange thing is that there is no ready script for this in /etc/init.d, so probably people solve this problem in other way?

And what should I do with clients? How can I ask them to use remote gconf2 instead of starting the local one?

gconf2 documentation keeps silence about such issues...

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov