Re: GNOME 2.2 summary 22/06/2003

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 02:35:47PM -0500, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 12:49:06PM +0200, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> > Well, if the RC bugs in xscreensaver apply to 4.0.5 and 4.0.10
> > equally, which I suspect, than couldn't those bugs be tagged
> > "sarge,sid"? Would this tell the testing scripts to pass through the
> > newer version as both of them are equally buggy?
>
> It will automatically remove those RC bugs from consideration, yes,

... actually, I think I'm wrong here. "sarge" means that a bug isn't
counted as applying to unstable; however, "sarge,sid" (or any set of
tags including sid, or no per-distribution tags at all) counts the bugs
as applying to unstable but doesn't count them as applying to testing
too. In other words, it basically has no effect.

I could have sworn this used to work, but maybe I was mistaken. Anthony?

Yet another advertisement for proper version tracking. :-/