Various bugs

Hello,

  Am I alone with those bugs:
- Nautilus: the start-here icon disappeared again, and was replace with
  a generic file icon. Same for system-settings. All other icons
  (eg in preferences:///) work fine.

- Evolution: I am new to evolution. I did set up an account, made a few
  additions to my calendar, set up slashdot in the newfeed. All right.

  I quit evolution. I reopen it. Evolution crashes because of "Floating
  point exception" as soon as I click on summary (can work with all the
  rest, however). Reproducible each time, even when using killev.

  However, if I open a new evolution (well, a new window), that one does
  not crash when going to the summary (even opens directly on it).
  I can close the first instance and go on normally.

I am using sid/unstable (from today morning) plus Christian Marillat sources.
Possible packages for guilt: gnome-themes-extra for nautilus.