Re: galeon -- no advanced prefs

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 14:37, curt brune wrote:
> Makes we think very seriously about the K desktop...  Pity, I have
> been relatively happy with gnome+galeon for almost 2 years.

Why not try epiphany web browser.  It has the look and feel of the old
galeon 1, though from what I can tell its not as configurable.    It is
also light and fast as far as I can tell.  I havnt used it much, but Ive
recommended it to a few people who miss the old galeon and I havent
heard any complaints from them.

--
Scott Henson <debian-list@silvercoin.dyndns.org>