Gaim 0.60 release; CVS debs on ice

Just a heads up, I've uploaded Gaim 0.60 into sid as well as my CVS
repository. For woody users, I'm sure James will have a backport in his
repository shortly. Gaim 0.60 has been in development for about 10
months, we've rewritten over a third of all the code since our gtk1.2
maintainance branch was created. If you tried it before and it was a bit
dodgy, give it a try now, it should pleasantly surprise you. =)

The buddy list, prefs window, conversation windows, IM text widget, and
most of the dialogs have been rewritten, as well as new features like my
tray icon (which works in GNOME 2.2, KDE 3.1, and docker for WM-dockapp
compliant WMs) to replace the applet, session management, spiffy
graphics, ICQ server-side lists, file transfer, correctly implemented
i18n (but it turns out almost all other ICQ clients are broke :/), etc
etc.

Propoganda aside, we plan to return Gaim to a fortnightly release
schedule, like we had before Gtk2 porting (and then some) started in
earnest. If this actually takes place, I won't be updating my CVS debs,
as we're trying to encourage people back onto the releases to avoid
#gaim being filled up by people moaning when we break CVS. It's actually
hampered Gtk2 porting over the past few months, impeding our ability to
help each other out with unfinished code.

I will backport sufficiently important fixes from CVS into the debs in
unstable and keep up to date with new releases, as I did before.

Regards,
Rob