OAF problem ...

Hello, ...

I have a small problem while trying to package hardware-monitor. i did
build a first package, but the binary got into /usr/libexec, which, from
a previous thread here, doesn't seem correct. I thus modified configure
to add --libexec=/usr/lib/hardware-monitor, as was suggested. The
package built fine, and the binary is in /usr/lib/hardware-monitor.

Now, when i try to add this small applet, which worked fine before, i
get a :

   Le tableau de bord a rencontré un problème lors du chargement de
   « OAFIID:HardwareMonitor »
   Détails : [Invalid UTF-8]

Which seems strange since the older version worked fine. Is it because
this OAF thingy, whatever it is, thinks that hardware-monitor is in
libexec, where it is no more ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther