Re: evolution 1.4 preview on debian

Thank you for uploading these sources.

I've built them successfully, but I've run into one small problem trying
to install them.  Apt says the evolution1.3 package depends on
libcamel1.3-0 (>= 1.3.1.99+cvs20030326).  Is there something I did wrong,
or do I need to get the source for that package from somewhere?  Thank you
in advance for your reply.

Tim Winter