Re: XFree86 4.3 Debian pre-release bug

man, 2003-03-17 kl. 22:30 skrev Daniel Stone:
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 07:10:25PM +0100, Stian Jordet scrawled:
> > I found what triggers it. It is when I move the mouse between the
> > displays. But _only_ when Gnome 2 is started. *argh*
>
> Hi Stian!
> I honestly have absolutely no idea what's going on here - I'm forwarding
> this to debian-gtk-gnome in the hope that someone has seen this and will
> know what's going on. If they don't, I'll chase it up myself, but I
> currently don't have a 9700 Pro, nor a GNOME machine.
>
> Thanks for the bug report.
> -d

I was a little bit too fast concluding that Gnome 2 was to blame. Before
sending this to you I tried icewm, and then it didn't happen. But if I
open the icewm-menu and moves the mouse between the screens, the main
display becomes dark... If I go to console (ctrl+alt+f1) and back, I get
the picture back (untill I move the mouse across screens...)

Extremely weird, but thanks for you reply :)

Best regards,
Stian, still with one screen.