Re: #180368 - nautilus-media

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Johannes Rohr wrote:

: Hello everyone,

Hi Johannes,

: I wonder what is going on with nautilus-media. A month ago or so I filed
: an RFP. Someone here on the list said he had prepared a package. Is
: anyone planning to sponsor that package?
:
: I'm not a DD, but if the original packager doesn't have the time, I
: would volunteer to maintain the package, if I find a sponsor.

I still have the time to take care of the package. However, I haven't been
actively searching for a DD to sponsor it since I'm not too familiar
with sponsorships. I'd appreciate it if someone would guide me through it
all.

--
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan