Re: #154048 again

Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org> writes:

> Hey,

Hi,

[...]

> Can we just close it? It's not like the move to testing is happening
> anytiem soon, anyway. libbonoboui and libxml2 also have RC bugs, both of
> which appear to be quite easy to fix, and a few other pacakges are too
> young to get into testing, so nothing would happen in a while.

> I don't think that ghex or gdm should hold up the rest of GNOME2.2 or
> GNOME2 apps. What do others think?

As I said in a previous post, I did the necessary NMU to recompile
packages against libcapplet1. For now only one package depends on
licapllet0 (flink) a GNOME 2 port exist. I've also filed serious bug
reports against the packages who depends on libpanel-applet0 (35
packages) 5 packages are now removed.

I think I can close this bug (I like closing bugs :)).

Christian