Re: Nautilus CD Burner tested - woody packages available !!!

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 02:10, Mantas Kriaučiūnas wrote:
> All thinks works OK, but I've some suggestions:
> 1. There are no user-friendly posibility to start nautilus-cd-burner. I suggest to do a .destop file and put it to in GNOME menu->Programs->Tools. Also debian meniu entry should be added too.
> 2. There are no user-friendly way to go to burn:// location. Maybe nautilus-script "Copy selected files/directories to CD" and "CD Contents" location in nautilus "Go" menu should be added ?

As Jeff said, n-c-b will be integrated into Nautilus very soon.

> It would be nice to see nautilus-cd-burner in Debian unstable ASAP :)

Okay okay, I'll get a DD to upload it soon :)
(I'm in the NM queue still)

> Btw, I tested devilspie from www.burtonini.com/debian/unstable
> repository. It's very usefull application - what are plans about nice
> GUI or adding some commands to metacity window menu ?

Thanks :)

GUI... yes. One day. Honest.  It will never be in the metacity window
menu, Metacity is crack free and Devils Pie is 110% crack...

Regards,
Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com