Re: Project 'Make X-Chat's UI not suck'

Nice; I was just bitching about this on IRC earlier this evening.  ;-)

One recommendation I'd have is to lose the "Global user information"
from the server selection dialog - it's a dialog for server selection,
after all.  ;-)  Perhaps have a button for "User configuration" or
something like that as the alternative action in the dialog, perhaps?

You might want to bring usability@gnome.org into this too, they are
great there when it comes to helping getting a good UI.  ^,^