Re: gnome-terminal crash-- device-control-string error

I had a problem with gnome-terminal crashing which was caused by a missing
/etc/gconf/schemas/gnome-terminal.schemas file.  To cure this I first
purged and then reinstalled the gnome-terminal package.  Lo and behold the
missing file reappeared and the crashing stopped.

Victor Torrico