Re: Plugins on Galeon

Monday 24 February 2003, alle 19:23, Roman Travé - Service Culturel Bx1:
: Le lun 24/02/2003 à 18:26, Bruno Diniz de Paula a écrit :
: > Hi,
: >
: > since last upgrade of galeon-snapshot my java (from Blackdown VM) and
: > flash (from flashplugin-nonfree package) stopped working. It also
: > doesn't work on mozilla-snapshot, but does work on mozilla (not the CVS
: > version). Does anyone know what is the problem?
: >
:
: hi,
: maybe you have to copy your plugins from
: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
: /usr/lib/mozilla-snapshot/plugins
:
: it works fine for me.
:
: roman

I tried but it does not work. I do not copied the /usr/lib/mozilla file
becouse they are links, I did the link.

It does not work. about:plugin in galeon-snapshot does not report the
plugins.

Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa e-mail: sc@linux.it
To follow the path: look at the master, follow the master, walk with the