vfolder .desktop and Window Maker

Hi folks. There was some discussion on this list late last year about the
VFolder .desktop specification, and there were a few comments about things
like making this work with Window Maker's dynamic menus. Havoc even
mentioned that he'd accept patches to his desktop-menu-tool which enable it
to spit out different output formats. I'm very interested in doing exactly
that, but I don't want to duplicate anyone else's effort or go about things
the wrong way. Has has anyone else been working on this?

Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>