Re: Gnome 2.2 broken ?

You say you 'dist-upgraded' your sid box. Do you mean to say that you
upgraded from stable or testing to sid?

If you were already running sid, 'dist-upgrade' is very very bad. It'll
automatically decide to sacrifice packages in favor of others. If you're
just bringing everything up to date, 'apt-get upgrade' is all you want.
Otherwise, it's one of the most common upgrade mistakes I see.

Jeremy Nickurak <atrus@debian.spam.rifetech.com>