Re: bogus bug reports blocking important packages from entering testing

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 01:48:05PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> You are right in thinking so, and welcome to invesigate those bugs. That
> said, the real reason nothing is currently entering testing is the
> libc6/gcc issue, which hopefully will be solved soon.

Yes, hopefully. This is the most significant reason why testing is so old.
One person asked me yesterday if testing was active. Theoretically it is,
but this glibc blocker is a problem. Hopefully this will be resolved in
march, see #171659 for details.

Regards,
Rob
--