nautilus a virus ??

I never been a fan of nautilus but after the latest update from unstable
I hate it.

The first time I used nautilus I thought that is was slow and not very
efficient in displaying files (large icons and to much unused space
resulting in few files fitting on a page) but I thought that it can only
get better with time. Unfortunately I was wrong.

How the F**k do I get it out of my root window?? I do not want the piece
of shit to draw anything on the background.

If that is not possible how do I get it to not RESTART. I guess I could
aways remove it.

If this is one of the usability improvement I have one or two things to
say to whomever did this.