Re: Fonts got bigger

Hi,

Had the same problem - I think you need to go into
Applications/Desktop-Preferences/Font, then click on Details at
the bottom right.  Gnome doesn't seem to auto-detect DPI, so (for
example) mine was set at 96 dpi.  That made all my font hideous :)

Setting that to be the same as the rest of your desktop should work.

You'll need to logout and back in for this to work.

Ciao,
Brad.

--
Bradley Shuttleworth
Deimos Information Engineering.

What?  Stable software?  Never! What would I do with
all the free time?