GConf issues for sarge [Was: GTK+ 2.2 and GNOME 2.2 in sid]

<quote who="Sven Luther">

> > > Anyway some packages doesn't build for some arch like gconf for
> > > mips or libbonobo for mips/mpisel and we can wait a long time to see
> > > GNOME 2.0 in sarge.
> >
> > Hrm, there don't seem to be any bugs about this stuff here:
> >
> >   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=gconf&archive=no
> >
> > Can I find out more info somewhere?
>
> You could check the build logs at buildd.debian.org.

Ahr, thanks - I tried build.debian.org and didn't Google sufficiently. ;-)

So, 1.2.1-4 failed on mipsel, whilst 1.2.1-3 succeeded. Doesn't seem to be a
upstream issue though (unless the auto* bits were regenerated for the
previous uploads of this upstream version).

  http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=gconf2

- Jeff

--
       o/~ In spite of all those keystrokes, you're addicted to vim.
                              *ka-ching!* o/~