Re: Gaim CVS snapshot packages

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 03:32:43PM -0800, Foo Bar wrote:
> Thanks!  I'm really liking this.
>
> It hasn't crashed on me yet.  But I've been very careful not to use any
> extended features.

Erm, there aren't many new features in the CVS Gaim. We have file
transfer which is a little crashy, especially when you click Cancel to
the file open/save dialogs. There's the tray icon that I wrote which
crashes if you remove the plugin, but this has been traced to an "easily
fixable" EggTrayIcon bug (which hasn't been fixed yet...). Other than
that, there is slightly less functionality, but everything that used to
work still does. You don't need to be cautious just because it's a CVS
version, you just need to not be surprised if something does break. =)

Regards,
Rob