Gaim CVS snapshot packages

As followers of Gaim will know, the only releases being put out for *nix
at the moment are gtk1-based stable releases from the 0.59.x branch.
This leaves us GNOME2/Gtk2 users out in the cold whilst heavy
development work proceeds in CVS. By popular request, I have made a
system for packaging gaim CVS snapshots, and the first off the
production line is today's, 1:0.60cvs20021217-1.

Please read README.Debian for info on new features and known issues,
especially the image/conversation window feature regressions due to
heavy code rewriting. If you have problems with Gaim, try #gaim on
irc.freenode.net, or the bug tracker on sf.net/projects/gaim, or failing
that mail me at robot101@debian.org.

Also please mail me if you find any packaging bugs. I'm particularly
interested in upgrades from the gaim/gaim-gnome packages in sid at the
moment. What do you end up with in /usr/share/doc/gaim*?

Plenty of development has happened... plenty more has to be done. Please
treat as beta-quality, if not alpha. With that in mind, the sources.list
lines are:
 deb     http://people.debian.org/~robot101/gaim unstable cvs
 deb-src http://people.debian.org/~robot101/gaim unstable cvs

Enjoy!