Re: [desktop] Please read the vFolder spec [Was: why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks]

Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> writes:
> I think this thread could do with a good helping of spec-reading. :-)
>
>   http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/VFolderDesktops.txt

I looked at that, and it's almost completely impossible to understand,
since it apparently assumes that you already know what they're talking
about ...

In particular:  What are `vfolders'?
And: what are `.desktop's?

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?